Wednesday, July 30, 2008

reggae


Massive Reggae album 2008!!
*
*
Best songg!!
*
*
aswad-dont turn around
aswad-shine
big mountain-baby i love your way
bob marley and the wailers-sun is hining
chaka demus and pliers-tease me
cj lewis-sweets for my sweet
damian marley-welcome to jamrock
dandy livingstone-rudy a message to you
dave and ansil collins-double barrell
dawn penn-you dont love me (no no no)
dennis brown-money in my pocket
desmond dekker-israelites
desmond dekker-you can get it if you really want
diana king-shy guy
dreadlock holiday
grace jones-my jamaican guy
gregory isaacs-night nurse
half pint-substitute lover
help me make it through the night
ini kamoze-here comes the hotstepper
janet kay-silly games
jimmy cliff-the harder they come
jimmy cliff-wonderful world beautiful people
johnny nash-i can see clearly now
junior murvin-police and thieves
ken boothe-everything i own
kingston-town
lord tanamo-im n the mood for ska
max romeo-wet dream
maxi priest-close to you
musical youth-pass the dutchie
nicky thomas-love of the common people
shabba ranks-mr loverman
shaggy-boombastic
shaggy-it wasnt me
sly and robbie-boops (here to go)
supercat-my girl josephine
susan cadogan-hurt so good
tenor saw-ring the alarm
the harry j allstars-liquidator
the upsetters-return of django
third world-now that we found love
tony tribe-red red wine
toots and the maytals-funky kingston
toots and the maytals-was my number
*
*
*
*
from bigi kasa&dj asi enjoy!!!

No comments: